Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings for self-catering accommodation are reserved, once availability is confirmed by telephone or email, and on receipt of a 25 per cent deposit. Receipt of this deposit confirms agreement to the Terms and Conditions.
- The balance of the total tariff must be paid eight weeks before the date of arrival. If the balance is not paid by the due date we reserve the right to cancel the booking and re-let the cottage. We do not issue reminders for the balance payment.
- A refundable security deposit of £150 for each booking period is required at the same time as the total tariff.
- Should your booking be cancelled, for whatever reason, every effort will be made to re-let the cottage. However we reserve our right to the balance payment of the tariff if re-letting cannot be arranged. We recommend you insure against cancellation.
- These terms confer upon the guests the right to occupy the unit for a holiday within the meaning of section 9 of the Rent Act 1977.
- All bookings are from 4pm on the day of arrival until 10am on the day of departure.
- Early arrivals or late departures are ONLY by prior arrangement.
- Any damage or breakages in the cottage must be reported prior to departure.
- Guests are asked to leave the cottage clean and tidy when vacating.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome but please inform us at time of booking.
- For the comfort of future guests smoking is not permitted in Mast Cottage.
- The proprietors are relieved of any liability from accidents to guests and any loss or damage to guests’ property.
- When booking with small children if they are liable to accidents please ensure you provide and use appropriate mattress protection, thank you.
The proprietors reserve the right to decline accommodation requests.
The proprietors are entitled to reasonable access to the cottage.